MAPEX BLACK PANTHER LTD.ED. BABYLONIAN 14 X 5.5 STEEL SNARE DRUM (PRE-LOVED)
Here we have a quite rare Mapex Black Panther Babylonian Steel 14 x 5.5 Snare. 500 of these were originally produced with possibly around 50 being brought in to the UK in 2005. This drum is in excellent condition and is every bit as good as I remember them. A beautiful drum with an incredible spec. Someone is going to love this!
- For the year of 2005, Black Panther is pleased to introduce the Babylonian Ancient Sound Snare Drum. Custom-designed Babylonian art is etched into a stainless steel shell crafted by an ancient technique that creates a beautiful and durable relief pattern. This exotic-looking snare drum features a special smooth round bearing edge that provides powerful and super dynamic sound you never hear before. It’s sure to be a favorite weapon in any rock drummers on-stage arsenal.
- Round Bearing Edge - Unexpectedly powerful resonance with amazing dynamic sound quality, giving you a weapon to hit the right beat!
- 3.00mm Die-cast Hoop provides drummers with stable and precise contact between the drum heads and the bearing edge
- Etching Technique with exotic pattern - The custom-made pattern drawn on a mask layer which is applied over the highly-polished shell. The shell is submerged in a series of acid baths, each eating a little deeper into any metal surface that is unprotected by the mask. Distinctive symbols stand out in mirror-sharp relief against the etched steel.
- This vintage badge perfectly compliments the exotic pattern of Dynamic Snare Drum. Never before seen, never to be repeated.
- PreLoved - 9/10 Condition