TAMA 14 X 5.5 SIMON PHILLIPS 'THE GLADIATOR' BRONZE SNARE DRUM, NEW OLD STOCK
Here we have a New Old Stock Tama Simon Phillips SP1455 Signature Snare. This is the Original Gladiator Model which is a 14 x 5.5 Nickel On Bronze snare with Gold Plated Hardware. The drum comes complete with the original Brochure, Red Soft Bag (both factory sealed) and the Tama Drum Key and Signature Palette pouch.
This drum is absolutely factory condition, never played, totally stunning condition. The Gladiator was originally launched in 2001, this was Simon's main snare of choice for a long time, designed to be versatile enough to cope with all his various live and session commitments. This version of the drum is now dis-continued and they never come up used in this kind of condition.
If you missed getting one the first time around and regretted it, this could be your second chance!
- Simon Phillips 'The Gladiator' Signature Snare
- 14 x 5.5 1mm Bronze Beaded Shell
- Black Nickel Plated
- Gold Hardware
- MSL35G Lugs (x 10)
- MCS50AG Snare Strainer
- Brass Mighty Hoops (10 hole)
- MS20S-S 20 Strand Snare Wire
- Remo Ambassador Coated Batter
- Remo Ambassador Snare Side Bottom Head
- Made In Japan Circa 2001
- Includes Bag, Key, Key Pouch and Original Literature
- New Old Stock - Factory Condition