Here we have a very special Gretsch drum kit released to mark Fred Gretsch's 50 year anniversary in the drum industry. Only 50 of these kits were produced and very few came over to the UK.
The kit comes in the progressive jazz set up and with the vintage build specification. Each drum has an interior special edition badge signed by Fred Gretsch himself making this a very desirable collectors piece too.
The kit is finished in Aqua Satin Flame which is a jaw dropping finish further adding to the 1950's vibe of this drum kit. This USA Custom is made with the classic Gretsch 6-ply maple / gum formula which results in that 'Great Gretsch sound'. The kit also features 30 degree bearing edges and classic sliver sealer shell interiors.
The kit is in immaculate condition, the original heads are still fitted throughout with moderate use. All the shells, metal work and bass drum hoops are perfect. A great opportunity to get one of these very special kits. This is a must have for any serious Gretsch fanatics.
- 20 x 14 Bass Drum with Rail Tom Mount
- 12 x 8 Tom with Diamond Plate Vintage Build Tom Mount
- 14 x 14 Floor Tom with Diamond Plate Vintage Build Floor Tom Brackets
- 14 x 5.5 Matching Snare Drum with Microsensitive Throw-off
- Finished in Aqua Satin Flame
- Internal Tone Control Mufflers fitted on Snare Drum Batter Side, Bass Drum Resonant Side.
- Twin Head Mufflers fitted on Tom & Floor Tom (Batter and Resonant Sides)
- Diecast Hoops fitted throughout
- Gretsch Round Badge
- Vintage Bass Drum Spurs
- Gretsch Permatone Heads by Remo Fitted throughout (except for a P3 on the bass drum)
- Gretsch 6-ply Maple / Gum Formula Shell
- Shells finished internally with Gretsch Silver Sealer
- Fred Gretsch 50th Anniversary kit, signed inside by Fred Gretsch himself
- Limited production of 50 kits
- PreLoved - 9.5/10 Condition - the only signs of use are on the heads, otherwise the kit is immaculate.