PSTX is a complete collection of extremely affordable effect cymbals. The core of the PSTX is made up of the Swiss models, cymbals that achieve a noisy, dirty, trashy sound quality by the use of specific layouts and varied sizes for the holes. Their silky surface distinguishes the cymbals visually. The aluminum Pure Bells stand out due to their distinct character and concept.
- Since: 2015
- Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as 2002 Bronze; MS63 Brass & Aluminum
- Applications: All volume settings - Live playing and casual recording - Entire range of music styles
- Sound: Noisy, dirty, trashy, exotic, explosive effect sounds. Pure Bells are warm, calm and sustaining.
14" Swiss Flanger Crash
- Weight: thin
- Volume: low to medium loud
- Stick Sound: washy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: short
- Bell Character: integrated
Sound Character: Exotic, warm, fluttering slightly tinny. Medium range, complex mix. Flabby feel. Very responsive, and quick fading. Extraordinary, explosive sound where precise accents are needed in many styles of music. Also well-suited for hand playing.