Series Description: Masters started out as an assemblage of twelve rides - exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior sound ideals in various musical genres. In 2014, three crashes and two hats join the series to expand the unique Masters sound atmosphere to additional cymbal types. Masters integrate the experience of the decades long art of cymbal making with the inspirations of international top drummers.
- Since: 2011
- Alloy: CuSn20, also known as Traditional Bronze
- Applications: Low to loud settings - live and recording - Jazz, Blues, R&B, Funk, Pop and Country
- Sound: Warm, full, rich, deep, broad. A wide variety of sound concepts from dark to bright, dry to sustaining, pronounced to washy, smooth to strong. Each cymbal has its very own sound character that has to be experienced.
20" MASTERS DARK DRY RIDE
- Weight: medium
- Volume: medium low to loud
- Stick Sound: woody, dry
- Intensity: controlled
- Sustain: medium
- Bell Character: fairly integrated, rich
Sound Character: Dry, rich, silky, strong. Medium range, fairly complex mix. Very controllable and fairly dry feel. Silvery ping over rather short sustained and dusty wash. Ideally suited for articulated and precise playing in most musical styles such as R&B, Funk, Pop and Country.