PREMIER SIGNIA 5 PIECE DRUM KIT, SAPPHIRE BLUE (PRE-LOVED)
Here we have an absolutely stunning Premier Signia in Sapphire Blue. The Signia was launched by Premier in 1992, we believe this one is from around 1997. The Signia series delivered several new design innovations for Premier such as the suspension mounts, the use of 5mm 5 ply Maple shells with precision engineered Beech reinforcement rings (top and bottom) and the 6mm undersized shells which help the drum to sustain better.
The previous owner of this drum kit was a very discerning drummer with a formidable collection of drum kits. This kit has been fantastically looked after, the chrome work is gleaming, there are a few light surface marks on the bass drum hoops, these are caused by the claws typical on all drums from this period. The kit includes the Matching Signia Maple Snare Drum, this has a MayEA cut down Shure SM57 mic installed, this would have been factory installed by Premier which is why we date the kit around 1997.
- 10 x 9, 12 x 10 & 14 x 12 Toms
- 20 x 16 Bass Drum
- 14 x 5.5 Matching Snare Drum (with May SM57 installed)
- 5mm North American 100% Maple Shells with Beech Reinforcement rings
- Sapphire Blue High Gloss Lacquer Finish
- Hi-Tension Lugs
- Premier Diamond Chrome Plating
- 2.3mm Triple Flanged Hoops throughout
- Premier Isolated Suspension System (unique to Signia) On toms and Bass Drum Claws
- Includes 3 x Tom Arms and Clamps
- Hand Made at the Premier Factory, Leicestershire, England
- PreLoved - 8/10 Condition - This is an incredible example of the Signia, Great Colour and Sizes, a total credit to the previous owner