SONOR 13 X 5 PROLITE SNARE DRUM, VINTAGE MAPLE, EBONY WHITE STRIPES
This is such a versatile snare drum! Like the entire Prolite range the design cues are stunning, the finish flawless and the tuning range is seriously wide. If you want a Primary Snare with Crack or an Ultimate Auxiliary snare this could be the drum you've been looking for!
The Vintage Maple Shell is a great choice for snare, this is one of our favourite sounding Maple drums, the Exotic Veneer is flawless. The Snare also benefits from the Dual Glide snare strainer which is an incredible piece of engineering! “DUAL GLIDE SYSTEM” refers to the precise and smooth action, which in turn eliminates any un-wanted sounds when the snare wires are placed in "on" or "off" position. Both the strainer and butt sides are equipped with a fast-release snare wire detach function, allowing the drummer to change the resonant head without having to loosen and adjust the Snare wires. A fine-tune adjustment knob is employed on both sides.
- Sonor 13 x 5 ProLite Snare
- Ebony White Stripes Exotic Veneer, Lacquered Shell
- Chrome Shell Hardware
- 2.3mm Hoops
- 45° bearing Edge
- Tunesafe Lugs
- Sonor Vintage Maple Shell w/ Re-Inforcement rings delivers a soft, warm tone with focused low frequencies & well-balanced mids and highs.
- 4mm thin shell + 2mm Reinforcement Ring for a total of 9 thin layers at the bearing edge.
- Maximum strength, perfect rounding, and neutral tuning thanks to SONOR’s Cross-Laminated-Tension-Free ("CLTF") manufacturing process.
- All NEW DualGlide System Snare Strainer Mechanism
- Made In Germany