VK (VAN KLEEF) 14 X 6.5 STAINLESS STEEL SNARE DRUM
We are very pleased to welcome Van Kleef to Drumazon. We are big fans of Alan's work. The look and sound of all his drums combined with his own 'made-in-house' snare mechanisms, lugs and even hoops make him a one of the truly great custom drum makers. Proudly all made 'in-house' in the UK, VK drums have found their way in to the collection of many professional drummers across the world because of their distinctive 'must have' sound.
The stainless steel snare has the look and feel of a vintage drum. This drum is made from 304 stainless steel, which is the best choice for that stainless snare sound.
The Van Kleef Stainless steel shell has a unique sound that, combined with the resonant qualities of the stainless steel shell range from deep, fat tones at low tuning, to subtle, articulate tones at slightly higher tuning. The construction of these drums is another reason the drums sound so good.
This Van Kleef drum has found it's way into the hands of many drummers including Steve White, Thomas Lang, Matt Cameron, Dre Boyd, Craig Blundell, Sean Moore, Matt Chamberlain, to name only a few.
- 14 x 6.5 Stainless Steel
- 304 stainless steel for that unique VK stainless sound.
- Straight steel hoops all made in-house at VK
- Solid Sheffield stainless steel single point lugs, turned on a lathe, then drilled, tapped and polished by hand.
- Stainless steel lugs are brush finished on the sides and mirror polished on the front faces.
- VK-007 Sheffield stainless steel strainer and butt
- Sheffield stainless steel "VKey", silent ratchet drum key is designed to live inside the VK-007 strainer.
- New air hole logo, laser cut into the shell
- Puresound wires.
- Setup with Remo Ambassador heads
- Made by hand in Sheffield, England